PLEASE USE THIS CONTACT FORM ONLY FOR JOB INQUIRIES
NO TELEPHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
Direct Mail Programmer & Presort Specialist
For more than 60 years, KD Mailing & Fulfillment has provided end-to-end solutions for cut sheet digital printing, Direct Mailing Services, Lettershop Services, direct mail campaigns and Internet-based fulfillment services for products, literature and samples. We currently have an opening in our direct mail, fulfillment center for a hands on data processing service manager. This individual will be responsible for processing customer data files and working extensively with Fusion Pro for documents for VDP as well as processing mailing list through BCC postal presort software.. We are seeking a candidate that is: energetic, detail oriented, able to multi-task and operate in demanding environment.
- Co-Manage Data work-flow in a hands on manner
- Postal process customer data files using BCC software and other various software and service levels
- Create and set up variable data documents using Fusion Pro and be able to operate digital printing equipment
- Process data files using custom FileMaker programs
- Maintain and optimize production schedules
- Work with sales people and customer service personnel to meet client deadlines
- Experience working with direct mail data and variable digital print processing.
- Must be intuitive and quick to learn our procedures for postal presort processing programs i.e. BCC Mail Manager software or similar softwares
- Must be knowledgeable and have experience with regard to postal regulations.
- Must be proficient in basic office suite
Basic knowledge in other software/file formats helpful:
Competitive salary based upon experience. Plus benefits, Health insurance, 401(k)
BCC Mail Manager
InDesign, Adobe Suite, Access, BCC Mail Manager, Office Suite, Mail.dat, PDF
KD Mailing & Fulfillment seeks a qualified intern with a desire to work hands-on with our president and top-level employees to gain real-world experience in the direct marketing industry. If you’re a marketing-minded junior or senior with an interest in research and strong writing skills, this unique opportunity is for you.
For more than 60 years, KD has provided direct marketing solutions for businesses of all sizes from our office in Lincolnwood, just north of Chicago. Some of our various services include direct mail, product fulfillment, digital printing, warehousing, and shipping.
The duties of a KD marketing intern include the following:
- Conduct research for marketing opportunities; including backlinks, KD website visitors, and targeted industry and new business research.
- Conduct research to source relevant content for KD’s website and to identify websites to place online banner ads.
- Review the KD website and make user-experience recommendations.
- Write SEO-friendly content for the KD website, including articles/blogs and small copy bits.
A KD marketing intern should be able to commit a minimum of 12 hours per week. This individual may also be eligible to receive a weekly stipend, dependent on time-commitment and skill-set. Our ideal internship candidate holds at least a junior-year standing and is working toward a major in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, advertising or English.
Sales & Marketing
Direct Mail & Fulfillment Center Sales
For more than 60 years, KD Mailing & Fulfillment has provided end-to-end solutions for direct mail campaigns and Internet-based order fulfillment services for products, literature and samples.KD has an opportunity for an individual to join our sales team at our facility in Lincolnwood Illinois just north of Chicago.
We are looking for an individual that has industry experience selling direct mail, direct marketing and order fulfillment services. This individual needs to be a creative 2.0 thinker and have experience using technology to create business opportunities. This includes using:
- CRM Marketing
- Data Mining
- Search Marketing for leads and opportunities
- Web lead conversions
- Social media contacts
- Industry contacts
- Cold calling (some)
The candidate should have at least five years experience selling or marketing within the direct mail and fulfillment center industry. And be familiar with the processes related to direct-mail projects and order fulfillment services for third-party users. The right candidate would ideally having existing customers who would be open to follow, to a new vendor for the services described above.
We offer competitive salary and commission structure and benefits. Our facility and office area is in a comfortable surrounding located just north of Chicago.
For consideration please provide your resume to: Jobreply.Chicago@gmail.com